Wits RHI is proud to be part of one of the largest HIV/AIDS Conference in Africa (ICASA 2021) Virtual Conference.
Some key conference objectives are:
- • To strengthen health systems to integrate high impact interventions on comorbidities, emerging infections and NCDs.
- • To build, strengthen and invest in Africa’s scientific capacity and manufacturing of vaccines, diagnostics and therapeutics.
- • To Identify in Africa, resource tailored interventions for populations most affected including women, children, adolescents, men and Key Populations.
- • To evaluate the impact of COVID-19 on the HIV/AIDS response and share lessons learned in overcoming barriers in maintaining continuity of care for people living with and at risk for HIV infection.
- • To amplify national, regional, continental and global integration to reach epidemic control in Africa: Contributions from Africans in the Diaspora.
For registration visit ICASA 2021’s Registration page
Our representatives at ICASA 2021: Wits RHI @ ICASA 2021 Programme